Join a fun & innovative team! We are a rapidly growing lighting manufacturer looking for self-motivated individuals willing to join a dynamic & team-oriented company based in St. Cloud, MN. Enjoy monthly incentives, company lunches, holiday and summer parties, as well as a 401(k) company match and health care insurance reimbursement.
QUOTATIONS ASSOCIATE – This position will assist in quickly responding to quote requests from new and existing Accounts. This role will prepare quotes, develop technical drawings, and maintain information in our Salesforce database. The Quotations Associate will provide world-class customer service and build strong relationships with our internal partners and external Accounts. Nearly all of the Quotations duties will be handled through queue management or over the phone. You will also enjoy assisting new and existing Accounts implement our innovative lighting solutions in a variety of residential and commercial applications.
- Assists in day-to-day Sales Representative and Agent communications and relationships.
- Creates quotes for new order requests and new purchase orders.
- Support cross functional needs such as returned goods (RGA), order processing and inbound calls.
- Meets customer needs, offers solutions, resolves problems and provides timely follow-up with Accounts.
- Ensures that Accounts know how to use the company’s products and provides assistance if necessary.
- Prepares and edits technical drawings for quote proposals.
- Develops design layouts for quote proposals.
- Offers technical troubleshooting and installation assistance for end users.
- Maintains data in Salesforce software.
- Interacts with and relates to key decision makers in businesses of all sizes.
- Composes and sends out follow-up correspondence and collateral as necessary.
- Serving as a backup when other employees are out.
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities, as assigned
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Two (2) years of related experience preferred.
- Must achieve quality and efficiency standards, and world-class customer experience scores for new and existing Accounts.
- Deals comfortably over the phone with all types of individuals.
- Ability to actively engage in telephone conversations with prospects, new and existing Accounts.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or CRM software and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- High-energy and goal driven personality.
- Minimum touch-typing skills (70+ WPM).
To apply for a position, please email your resume to: HR@novaflexled.com.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – This person will assist the marketing team with a wide assortment of print and digital design. Knowledge on print procedures, photography, illustration and verbal and written communication is recommended. A creative and imaginative individual that desires to work in a rapidly growing company with cool products and a fun culture is required.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various mediums to include: catalogs, spec sheets, installation guides, product packaging, how-to videos, etc.
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media
- Assist with website updates via WordPress
- Maintain awareness of brand standards and current industry trends
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
To apply for a position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, or creed, religion, sex, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other class protected by Federal, State, local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.