Join a fun team! We are a rapidly growing, innovative lighting manufacturer looking for self-motivated individuals willing to join a dynamic & team-oriented company based in St. Cloud, MN. Enjoy monthly incentives, company lunches, holiday and summer parties, as well as a 401(k) company match and health care insurance reimbursement.
DIRECTOR OF SALES – Reporting to the President and working closely with the Vice President of Sales (who handles outside sales efforts and manufacturers sale agent relationships), the Director of Sales oversees the company’s inside sales efforts and manages functions essential to sales force productivity, including quotations and order processing. Activities include planning, coaching, motivating, reporting, sales process optimization, training, and sales management. The Director of Sales fosters close working relationships with outside sales (Regional Sales Managers) and manufacturers sale agents, as well as internal functions (such as product development, marketing, and production) to ensure the company’s success in meeting or exceeding sales goals. The Direct of Sales will have 10-15 direct reports, about half inside sales representatives and half sales support personnel.
- Leadership: Create and sustain an exciting, high-performance work environment that helps inspire and motivate sales success. Lead all inside sales and sales support (quotations, order processing) efforts and promote teamwork, sales excellence, and a customer centric focus.
- Goals: Achieve company revenue goals by developing quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily sales plans. Follow through on plans, hold team accountable, assist team in achieving success.
- Acquisition: Direct team to generate, qualify, and assess the value of leads. Drive Qualified Opportunities through the Sales Process. Work with Marketing to help develop demand generation strategies commensurate with customer acquisition goals.
- HR: Hire, train, motivate, coach, counsel, and develop a team of highly effective sales professionals. Develop new hire on-boarding and continuous education training programs and materials. Works with sales reps to help them effectively sell.
- Training: Lead a variety of sales training sessions on a regular basis in order to enable sales effectiveness and professional growth and development. Make joint sales calls to further cultivate long term relationship with key accounts and improve call quality.
- Motivation: Partner with company leadership on incentive planning, total incentive compensation structure, and SPIFF creation and analysis.
- Process Improvement: Continue to develop, maintain, evolve and improve a high-performing sales process from qualification to close to maximize close rates and reduce customer acquisition costs. Frequent review of sales process and technology to the end of continuous improvement. Improve the speed and accuracy of quotations and order processing.
- Coordination: Promote collaboration, knowledge sharing within and across company on sales processes as well as operational best practices. Support outside sales efforts with sales agents and large accounts. Work with marketing to create and execute novel customer acquisition strategies and tactics. Collaborate with product development and engineering to launch new products with features/functions that address market opportunities.
- Campaigns: Work with Marketing to develop and execute campaigns, including calls scripts and supporting collateral, directed at existing accounts, prospects, and new industries.
- Negotiation: Lead large opportunity negotiations and provide guidance to sales team after reviewing with product development and accounting.
- Reporting: Ensure sales reports is provided to the sales organization regularly. Develop new reports and reporting tools as needed. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with company goals.
- Technology: Identify and implement enhancements to the company’s CRM system. Ensure sales reps track all activity, contacts, accounts, and opportunities are captured in Salesforce CRM. Discover new sales tools for more effective account prioritization and lead generation.
- Forecasting: Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Ensures planning efforts are integrated with other company planning processes.
- Customer Orientation: Constantly strive to know our customers and their needs better. Deliver world-class customer service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors in business or related field preferred; advanced degrees or sales certifications a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and customer service leadership in a B2B setting, preferably with technical oriented products, including: hiring, training, coaching, disciplining, and conducting regular performing reviews. 10+ years inside sales experience.
- Aggressive sales professional driven to exceed sales goals and customers’ expectations.
- Proven ability to develop strong, ongoing relationships with customers.
- Strong leadership, people management, and team building skills necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate concepts clearly and document procedures.
- Aptitude for evaluation, problem solving, planning, and organization
- Extensive experience with CRM systems; a power Salesforce user preferred.
- Strong multitasking ability and high attention to detail.
- Creative and data oriented problem solver.
- Experience working in a small, rapidly growing company a plus.
- Proven success managing teams that exceed sales quotas and goals.
Email your resume to: HR@novaflexled.com
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – This position will generate business by growing relationships and revenue from existing accounts, while identifying and contacting prospects providing world-class customer service and building strong relationships. Most communication will be handled over the phone, though occasional travel to visit a customer or attend a travel show may be necessary.
- Develops new Accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Identifies and contacts prospective Accounts to generate sales revenue.
- Builds and maintains effective professional relationships with new and existing Agents.
- Handles inquiries and possesses detailed knowledge about company products and services.
- Identifies new business opportunities and initiates communication with decision makers.
- Conducts reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate Customers’ needs.
- Prepares and reports market analysis, competitor analysis, and market trends.
- Develops plans and works with Agent to implement strategies for new and existing Accounts.
- Coordinates with Quotations and Orders Processing Associate to prepare quotes and review orders.
- Assists with quotes for large orders, including designing layouts.
- Develops and helps refine scripts for value proposition introduction to prospective Accounts over the phone.
- Performs industry and online research to maximize opportunity for successful sales.
- Composes and sends out follow-up correspondence and collateral as necessary.
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to identify sales opportunities and develop new Accounts.
- Must achieve or exceed all performance standards associated with role.
- Must possess the ability to meet sales goals, quality and efficiency standards, and world-class customer experience scores.
- Ability to actively engage in telephone conversations with prospects, new and existing Accounts.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Salesforce software and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must possess effective time-management skills and ability to mulit-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- High-energy and goal driven personality.
- Personal interest in LED lighting products a must.
To apply for a position, please email your resume to: HR@novaflexled.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, or creed, religion, sex, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other class protected by Federal, State, local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.