Regional Sales Representative – St. Cloud, MN
We are looking for a Regional Sales Representative to generate business by growing relationships and revenue from existing accounts, while identifying and contacting prospects. This individual will provide world-class customer service and build strong relationships with our internal partners and outside accounts. Most communication will be handled over the phone, though occasional travel to visit a customer or attend a travel show may be necessary. A desire to work in a rapidly growing company with dynamic, innovative lighting products and a fun culture is required.
- Develops new Accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Identifies and contacts prospective Accounts to generate sales revenue.
- Builds and maintains effective professional relationships with new and existing Agents.
- Handles inquiries and possesses detailed knowledge about company products and services.
- Identifies new business opportunities and initiates communication with decision makers.
- Conducts reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate Customers’ needs.
- Prepares and reports market analysis, competitor analysis, and market trends.
- Develops plans and works with Agent to implement strategies for new and existing Accounts.
- Coordinates with Quotations and Orders Processing Associate to prepare quotes and review orders.
- Assists with quotes for large orders, including designing layouts.
- Develops and helps refine scripts for value proposition introduction to prospective Accounts over the phone.
- Performs industry and online research to maximize opportunity for successful sales.
- Composes and sends out follow-up correspondence and collateral as necessary.
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to identify sales opportunities and develop new Accounts.
- Must achieve or exceed all performance standards associated with role.
- Must possess the ability to meet sales goals, quality and efficiency standards, and world-class customer experience scores.
- Ability to actively engage in telephone conversations with prospects, new and existing Accounts.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Salesforce software and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must possess effective time-management skills and ability to mulit-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- High-energy and goal driven personality.
- Personal interest in LED lighting products a must.
Email your resume to: HR@novaflexled.com